Sunday, September 12, 2010

Can Dog Gets Zits On Their Privates?

third letter / Felix Davidovich Krivine

Butyrskaya prison, August 19, 1776.

Your Imperial Highness!

perestukivalis We are here with friends, and they told me the terrible thing: supposedly going to destroy the Bastille.

I have no doubt that this idea of your spouse from whom you got off with such a barbaric way. He's still in Russia said that the entire world of violence, he razed to the ground, and then ... What is he going to do next? My memory here Butyrki became absolutely nowhere, and yet I'm only a little over eighty.

So what am I doing? All of your imaginary wife. He promised to destroy the world of violence, and the Bastille - a tool violence, as it is sad to admit. Hence, the first thing to do in Paris, Emil I. - is to destroy the Bastille.

I am very worried. If the Bastille destroy, where do we writers, we sit? And writers have somewhere to sit, so they have a sedentary job. Are we all waiting for Butyrskaya, Madame?

No Your lzhemuzha it was impossible to produce in Paris. He did not stop before to start the stolen loot, and in fact stolen - it's all our wealth. I'm not defending the state, but its ruins scarier than itself, excuse the misplaced philosophy.

If this happens, the whole civilized world must know: The French Revolution exported from Russia. And Russia eventually will regret this, because France eventually exporting the revolution back.

must retain the Bastille! It is necessary to keep the violence in a civilized form!

And for this I ask: I return to France! Redeem me Pugacheva or Ivan Bolotnikov, so I can live peacefully in his Bastille and contribute to its preservation for the benefit of the free French nation.

Your obedient zek № 0081/0034 (last name forgotten).

PS And your husband, Emil-Yan can be exchanged at the event at Washington, America's not France, and especially not Russia, America, get out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment