Friday, January 1, 2010

Matching Brown Boots Jeans

hooves become ... turn hoof ... in elegant claws

is for certain I know from friends the Chinese, that "real" tiger New Year does not begin with the calendar on January 1, and from 14 February. At the historic home holiday stretch for at least a week (which does not prevent hard-working nation and celebrate Catholic Christmas:). And in this particular was downright present something that makes them feel coming NG "in Chinese":) I do not remember even a single year to come so cool last week. Downright once exhale! Naively feared that the future 10 days "I feel empty." Even naplanirovala themselves different culinary obstacles to overcome at the stove. And even - hallelujah! - Struggled to return to the German. However, the reality of falling mails and SMS from the scientific community encourages continued and started to squeeze the most out of already completed.
not know about you, dear LJ = nick, but I and many of my friends felt the outgoing year bull straight As of the animal to plow a field.
And if for some people, this situation was the consequence of the economic crisis, other (Especially for me), she appeared as a - pardon the pathos - the ontological immutable law:): "always plow, plow anywhere until the last days stems ..."
little fed up. But I hope that a course of action will give year-end worthy results. It seems to be to go - at least for me.
curious how properly implemented in NG the new symbol? Does it someone else a year rather as an end, rather than the beginning?

0 comments:

Post a Comment