Thursday, January 14, 2010

Peavey Valveking Half Stack Bio

succeeded!

I think it's the first time in 7 years old when he was not burnt!
Today I finally ventured to cook cake. Prescription. And - lo! - He has gone to 70%! As many as 70! - Because it is usually barely 50. I remember one fiasco, when extracted from the oven downright plantar Kovrizhko form. But the humiliation of riding in this situation was that when I became shake it in the trash, then pans in which these things ispekalos, broken pen - it was a direct demonstration that the kitchen does not get along with me nothing, no food, no utensils:)
70% of the current success was largely the cake, udavshiysya completely and no burnt. Oh, and another 20 considered to design (see photo below). 30% talent plagued food - it's cream. Conclusion: The cream for it at least 30%, and in general the number and cream and grapefruit juice may be required to reduce by at least a third.
I will not tell you that this cream are reminiscent of taste - nothing, of course, the obscene, but still sweet dishes that taste is mediated by the ratio:)
Enjoy!:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment