Monday, October 8, 2007

Ontario Police Scanners Online

schorschd @ 2007-10-08T17: 00:00

keep on StudiVZ ... It was okay, but I had hoped that it would run better. No matter. But now I want to log all of these stupid online networks, even though I know that that would really destroy my opportunities to stay in touch with many friends, probably.

I've just finished writing an essay that I have to give tomorrow. The theme is: "History is a burden that holds us back." If you can not just let the past be past? "Since I wrote the title here, I've probably made something bad, because I believe that the university would probably referred to as plagiarism. ... All because Toll a title. But the essay is full of stupid. I wish I could write something meaningful, but all the themes were really stupid. And since the topic, although interesting, even charming, my essay is really badly written. Phew. I'm not sure that I will pass this year.

I do not know ... in Germany it was not that the university was not as severe (on the contrary, the university was really strict and complicated than the university here), but that the university in Tübingen had at least thought that we can think of. If I'm here in an exercise, I can only think of my time in Tübingen, when I was motivated and to answer questions like did, but here I am just as silent as the others. I miss you. And I also find it funny when they always have something to say about the literary theft. I believe that we have already heard a thousand times that we should not write something that we've seen anywhere else, but they emphasize so often that when I use the word "the" use, I feel like I have something bad have done.

eight months still remain ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment