Monday, October 15, 2007

Hampton Silversmiths 18 10 Frost

schorschd @ 2007-10-15T16: 16:00

have now asked me how I really am applying for this scholarship. I do not know ... one hand, I am happy because I would actually learn something valuable, on the other hand I do not also move the world to the university. But it would be really great to make something better with German ... I've been desired since forever, because I believe that the German language is not just for a degree is quite valuable (although it is still up too my chagrin, that I stopped to learn English and Portuguese). Jo ... first we have to see if anything comes of it. And maybe, despite my doubts, I'll get to study further without a good job.

've just done a lot but unfortunately I do not feel like work. But what can I really? Next week I have already put forward a paper, and I just read The Niebelungenallee song through again, so hopefully I can say something good.

My German is getting worse and I would not allow easy, but unfortunately I've just no other choice. I have to find a tandem partner, but then I do not know if I could meet with the anonymous partner. Phew. Who has Skype? Today I had a talk

0 comments:

Post a Comment