Monday, November 2, 2009

Motorhome Carpet Installation

Another piece of Experience ~

hotel, restaurant, small store, food aid, household, shelter, tent hire ... now even office assistant in a museum. Actually, I always thought I had too little work experience. But now it has already accumulated a lot. Even if all this is not directly to do with my future vision, it has yet I can in some ways mature. The only negative is the recurring realization of social incompetence. It calls are not all that difficult!
I now work 5 days a week ie every 6 hours and thereby earn about 1.30 € per hour. But at least the working atmosphere is pleasant!
Have I missed quite
. The application forms can I download only from the 15 th. Must consider whether I on 11 th but not go down to Kassel to attend this session event. At least it would be wrong not to learn to make what I would have to be accepted to a university.

The nerve fibers are still left. Itching to hinder the freedom of movement and are generally tough to endure. Miserable foreign body. Tomorrow they pull you out again! That's right! Morning after working here for the Doc, who will make out the threads. Let's hope that I will "F" and "W" can express easily. A speech impediment would be the last thing I could use right now.


Memo to me:
Eat more beaver!
For the non-interpretive: not panic. Who the Hamptons does not know can not understand it!

Series Tip of the Day: Odwróceni

0 comments:

Post a Comment