Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How To Suck The Nipples For Husbands

the Archdemon is slain! ~ (Again) is the exciting

I do not wish to talk about it, but it OCCURS tu me, that I might actually speak like some of the fellow heroes. While writing, there is this tiny voice in my head saying the things I'm about to write. Nevermind, yes? I just need to calm myself quickly. Not so hard if you're about to watch a movie.
So, to come to the point. The second run went well. It was fun playing Lilu, althought it wasn't as thrilling as with Emma. I suppose that's the magic of the first time playing a new game. Without even noticing it your personality binds to the character and is experiencing the adventure more intense. The next time you play it it's just another character. It's not the same.
Slowly Zevran is leaving my head. Which means that he doesn't talk to me anymore. So I'm free. No... not good. I just don't know what to say now. I need help! Quickly!
Why am I writing english at all? I'm not sure myself. Tis the magic of speech. The language stays the same while the words you choose and your accent change. It determines the way you will see someone and be seen by others. It has a big influence on us all and depends on your experiences in the past. Bah! I need to focus.
Maybe i shouldn't watch the film at all. It would be nice to get a nice nap once in a while. But what about my priorities?
I think it's about time to clean my room. It got quite shady in the last weeks.
Tomorrow sounds fine. After work. Fine.
The third run will have to wait. At least the after-game-trauma's gone. No bad dreams at all...
Wait! I experienced a terrible nightmare today! I really got scared, which happens not so often. The dream started somewhere i cannot recall. I was traveling with some companions; I suppose characters from Dragon Age (seems like my mind was trying to get along with all this playing in the last few days). So, at some point I was alone on a field; somewhere in the pampa. The scenery remembered me of one of this forgotten cities with mad, religious fanatic people in it. So I walk through this field, but cannot go further. I had to guard something, I'm not sure about it. And then I see this strange man coming closer as he sees that I am alone. Smirking like a madman. And as he came closer and closer I got really scared, because I knew that he wanted to rape me! Not that I let this happen.
I tried to run from him but i was somewhat slowly moving forward. To be exact a was going backwards, because I don't wanted to be backstabbed by some crazy freak.
And as I escaped I got into some crazy Bandit hideout with many crazy and dangerous people in it. And there was also a guard, a good man who was kept held by these people. In the past he was the only survivor of some kind of ambush. And there was much regret in his heart because he coudn't help his friends on that day. So these bandits didn't kill him but made him stay at their place so they could mock him all the time. He was seriously injured when I saw him the first time. But this wasn't as scary as the sad look in his eyes. These eyes were the worst part of this nightmare. I'm incapable to bear so much despair, regret, pain and loneliness. I woudn't give a good hero.

0 comments:

Post a Comment