Monday, November 16, 2009

Store To Get Fake Contacts

Uiiiii geheeen during working hours to secretly online

Zeit. Faszinierendes Ding. Ich glaub ich hab in den letzten Wochen mein Gefühl dafür verloren. Life just moves along. On the one hand, it has not come to the feeling on the spot and stand in the same place. And suddenly you realize how much has actually happened. And that is for various reasons just did not do his routine to pursue to some extent self-created duties.
I was from Sunday to Wednesday at Rouven in Kassel. Although it was initially not planned, it worked this adventure to organize short-term. And of course it has paid off. Although we had not seen already quite a while, you do not feel this separation in the reunion. It was almost as if we just there on with it where we left off. No goodbye tears, no unpleasant strangeness. It was just beautiful.
Rouven wanted to prove during this period by all means, but what is a beautiful city of Kassel. He told me nothing but stories about the city, its history, showed various places. We were even in one of the museums where I could marvel at ancient statues and paintings by Rembrandt, Rubens and other painters. I also liked it! I'll show may not always be so open, but I'm interested in art and everything. You never stop learning. And I think that we have seen some things already have. At least if you have the chance.
course, we have seen not only art and allow us to cultivate. On Monday, we both shop at City Point. All day long (so the 5-6 hours) I am without question Rouven be put in different outfits. I even have some photos of the strangest creations. Thus we have found, for example, that I know the kitschy Peggy Bundy style would be funny enough. Which does not mean that I will use these strengths.
The end result was that I bought a skirt, in which my butt, according Rouven like the looks of J Lo. A gray pencil skirt. Schick. Can I use because I normally never wear skirts. And until I moved out, I want to collect some clothes I have.
And on Tuesday we went to the cinema and have seen two movies in a row. Only the desert flower, then orphan - orphan child. Thereafter, our nerves were just blank. No wonder.
The return trip to Kassel and ran back the way pretty easily. I was nervous and had no reason concerns. Well, it was finally my first train trip alone. Not that I would have not previously thought possible. But otherwise took the chance always people who wanted to go in the same direction as me.
I've also noticed that I'm still a sucker for RPG's. And this time I've picked me one with over 100 hours of gameplay. Dragon Age Origins is great. I can only recommend it. But not for people who have problems to continue the game to return to the actual reality. The game is one of the reasons why I am not in the last few days really come online. I will get through it first. But it just takes. And I have no idea when it will be over. Today after work I will again sit down and keep playing. My brother is due to my limited way, because I have a game console is constantly stressful for me. But fortunately it looks like to me in how I kill monsters, secrets detection or love stories to emerge. Hach how nice.
And I still can say one thing: it's a completely different feeling when you live with the idea of speedy student to be. If you go to a university and meet students. When one is faced with a challenge and realize that you could have the opportunities to achieve desired goal. I still have difficulties with my bitch. But the chance it has in the meantime encourage you once again to act given. I still have time.

Memo to me: do not forget to delete the text file from the desktop again.
Otherwise: one of your colleagues will be able to read this post. Not necessarily advantageous.

specifically for Nami: Karos Who's Who
Coco aka Azriel: long-time friend who currently lives in Würzburg and as a training Bä ; ckerin
Lej makes Bulmas alias: long-time friend who has lived longer in Würzburg, and currently makes her Fachhochschulreife
Rouven: former classmates from the VLG (Vincent Lübeck Gymnasium), and we get along very well. Small gossip aunt but a very good, helpful friend.
Inger: former classmate ausm VLG, DBZ and manga fan in general, have seen many a crazy adventure (have rotated among other things, a joint invitation video for our jointly celebrated birthday and some other videos), lives currently in the Sauerland and is training as an optician
Hanna: former classmate ausm VLG, has a tendency to the dark, Vampirfan writes, happy, has a story called "Luc", currently making a six-month internship at a small magazine publisher
Elsa former Mitschü lerin ausm VLG, rather, the mathematician and biologist, is studying in Hamburg
Nati: Rouven best friend (the second is Hannah), a crazy girl, a good friend, write on with it together for about 2 years a Book (fears)
Daria: former best friend from Poland, I was recently unexpectedly by email written, see if the contact has
Micha and Seba:
my brothers
Snoopy and Yumi: my cats
more descriptions on request!

0 comments:

Post a Comment