Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Can You Trade Pokemon On Silver Emulators

rekompensiere ... I?

Again the sound of the time on one. I see it coming already and tomorrow I wake up and realize that my teeth next to me on the bedside table in a cup of water waiting for me.
And since we're on the subject are: slowly but surely I am the little cyborg. As of today I have officially put a screw in the jaw. It is an extremely interesting Performance. I have not asked whether the presence of the screw can now have any consequences. Will I learn so soon.
laziness takes over. And time is running out for Kassel. I have this daft cover and the booklet to make the movies ... and then of course the movies pack to cover a single project. That'll be fun. In recent days I could motivate me just as for regular brushing and shaving. But as long as my desire is not entirely stagnant activity, ego will survive well ... I guess ...

Btw: Go with Rouven after tomorrow HH. Yay!

0 comments:

Post a Comment