Monday, April 26, 2010

Monster Energy Wrestling

pummel_chan @ 2010-04-27T02: 12:00

I am often faced with things I did not comply. Starting off with a simple stay up to occasionally engage in active sports or to the decision to spend more time with my brother. Despite the noble intentions do not end last changed much. The only thing I managed quite well so far, is the stuff of universities and film schools ... at least I have no time limits missed, even though I mentally several times shortly before was simply to drop projects. Literary seen
I'm pretty much at the height. At least I am in no holes and still am able to write off the cuff texts (which I have now proven, as a matter of minutes I Fairy-competition-for Meche as part of my off the cuff protected designations was shocking).
seen sporting Technically I am still in the zero point, which will change but hopefully once I've stopped with the museum's work. This will be available next week. I have only 4 days before me. One of them is schonmal flat, because I've taken time off because of my job application tomorrow. Today I was busy small pictures to scan and crop. Tomorrow they are combined and printed. It must still at least a chapter summary notes for the DVD to be made. And of course, the DVD does indeed have a picture. I wish I could also still make a DVD cover, but I have to see first. Depending on whether I will send it tomorrow or not. Actually, yes the 30 th is the deadline and supposedly is supposed to include the postmark. But who knows how the people handle it there.

To do list:

- Postcard second
send in the envelope - including photos send postcards for Rouven
- sketchbook make
- list / booklet for the movies on DVD make
- All work printed
- All work
label - diary grudge
- About "Day night and think "
- continue writing letters
Flos - possibly some RPGs / FFs post

0 comments:

Post a Comment