Friday, April 2, 2010

Smallformat Uv Inkjet Printer

"Gegen die Wand" - Frage

Недавно посмотрела F. Akin film "Head-On" ("Gegen die Wand"). Because of insufficient knowledge of German is not understood everything. But the impression still remains, and very strong. That's amazing: I can not exactly articulate - why.
expected - as the name implies - to see a variation on the experience of depression, or - at worst end - on some ideological utopia. Saw - how could develop relationships with people who like each other and would not need at all, and then it turns that we need so that they can kill each other, go to jail, die, wait for the prison, etc. Impressed by the acting game (Birol Yunel, Sibel Kekilli), and all types of the characters - in my opinion, they received more filled than usual "fighters with life" (mostly with his own). Are mixed, of course, emotions and because of similarities with some characters of their own lives.
But the main question that interests me: what are the experiences of other viewers of film? Чем это кино понравилось / не понравилось, впечатлило / не впечатлило?

Not so long time I saw the film of F. Akin, "Head On". Because of my insufficient knowledge of German I did not nearly everything. But the impression remained, and very strong. It is surprising: I can not formulate determined - why. I expected - in terms of the name - a variation of a depression or Experience to see at least on any ideological utopia. And saw - like the relationship of the people can develop, which need each other not at all transparent, and then proved so necessary, that can actually ermörden for each other, sit in jail to die , from the prison expect etc. I was impressed by the actor Championship (Birol Ünel, Sibel Kekilli) and in the whole types of people - I think they were more filled than usual "life warriors" (most "The own-life-fighters"). This mix However, an emotion, because of the similarity with some people from my own life.
But the main question that interested me a lot: what impressions were the spectators? From what liked this film and did not like, impressed / not impressed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment