Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Intacs Uk Cost keratoconus

na na na

every time it is difficult to write anything here because I really have nothing new to tell and because no one reads this blog. but I will still try to write, just because it is actually good for my German, although I'm always so many errors.

now I'm back in edinburgh for 5 days and what I do it? almost anything, but I could be doing anyway? I'm not so much before to the day when I am settling into my wg (hopefully the day tomorrow, but I would net be excited, because that is when it nieeee ) To pass. I have a Bißle read for next semester. I'm still the same book and I'm tired ... I think that tomorrow I will change books. and what else? twice I've taken friends and that's all. EVERYTHING. phew.

today I met a friend who was in Chile last year for an internship. tref the audit was a random ... a nice coincidence. She said that she was actually rather have been in Chile. and of course I said that I was thinking the same about the last days. I know net ... I really like to find someone else who would also prefer somewhere else, because most people that I got from the German department know, Sun had net begesitert with Germany than I do, and although the girl studying English, it was nice just to know that I am alone with this thought net.

hopefully tomorrow I move to to Bruntsfield. and then ... and then I can unpack everything and a Bißle be happier. hopefully.

on Friday I drive to Aviemore people with 10 of the German abbey ling. hopefully will make the journey fun ... vielleich vacation I need again, even though the holidays are actually still there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment