Thursday, September 13, 2007

Prescription Of William Syndrome

actually a fifty in the body of a twenty?

Last night I went to a party. You already know how much I'm going to parties, but I thought that I would try to change that at least one Bißle.

And everything was okay in the beginning. We went to a pub and, although I talked to more people than I had before, I must say that I still felt lonely. In contrast to Germany, I could talk to the people here not so fluid - we speak the same language, but the content is usually a no-throw. I can not understand it. Why should it actually easier to speak in German with strangers than with people who speak my language? And every day is it even harder to speak German and to write, and frankly, I think, so I'm just depressed. My best chain that binds me together now with the world and with other people is weaker every day.

After the pub we went to a club which is called The Liquid Rooms. And in the beginning everything was okay ... I mean, I would not go there without peer pressure, but if you hiinkommt to otherwise, why not? The music was loud and people were just drunk a Bißle and if I shut my eyes, I could not think of Tübingen. I was happy. Because I felt comfortable again.

Then everything has gone bad. The people were totally drunk ... they are all fallen and were totally horrible. I can not understand alcohol. Sometimes he is okay but as far as that one is a stranger, I can not understand.

At 1 am I got home. I could not stand it any longer. The dark streets were like rivers of debauchery know what you could not see what you would. The 10 minutes that took the walk was, as a whole, terrible, disgusting eternity.

entlich I've reached my door. Then I just thought how much I hate you. Edinburgh is a wonderful city. I love her and I'm here at home for three years. But after that terrible And walk to the other, I have had here, I just thought, "How long can I endure all this?" This year? Certainly. And after that? I think not. Edinburgh is beautiful, but, like most companies in the UK, ill. I know that there is nowhere in the world where everything is beautiful and perfect, but at least I had not ever be afraid after dark in Tübingen. I have only seen maybe 5 drunk, which was really that bad ... but they were still actungsvoll ... not a whole club full of people who can not stand without support.

Life here is just different. And I would like to take the life of Great Britain not participate. And unfortunately, I do not think it's just a difference between a "big" city and a small university town.

0 comments:

Post a Comment