Saturday, September 1, 2007

Retaining Wall Square Foot Cost

schorschd @ 2007-09-02T01: 53:00

which only briefly, because I'm tired and I must sleep.

today was good. better than yesterday. I went to dalkieth because it was a party because the sister of a friend of mine had birthday. The party was nice ... seeehhhrrr just as beautiful as the birthday party last year for the same friend ... only her family and a few friends. I know net ... The party was really great and it was really nice to see her family even though I only met once or twice did. her mother asked me if I had to stay somewhere, because I could stay there if I had only stayed in a hotel and when we went added she embraces me. I know net ... then I felt so sad ... my net I'm almost like last year I've felt in tü ... that figure actually near there that are similar to parents who care for me and I know Bißle net ... simply there.

I find beautiful.

then we went to a pub and then I walked through the city for 45 minutes. in edinburgh. by 1 I was always afraid ... but now maybe net.

hurray. I thought it would be nice to start a small diary in which I daily only one or two good experiences writing because I've noticed that I always forget the good things faster than the poor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment