Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Testosterone Eating Own Semen

how it begins ... Am I

Today was the first day of the 4th Year. I really feel like ... I think I've been a verausgegeben Bißle. But today was not so bad. This year I have to do much but now that the first meeting Fung is over, everything looks a bit better than before.

My master thesis: Horrible, but I can do.

the 2 translation rates: Every week I have to make either a written or an oral translation. Phew ... but they are good exercises ... and I know already.

Language Practical: Well ... I forgot German ... I always think longer before I say something, but after about five minutes, I can prevail, the German language Bißle better.

the 4 literature courses: Well ... I do not know if they are all the same, but today the course was very interesting. But in English. I think I'm the only one who wants the course in German, but now the lecturer said that the course is a mixture of German and English. But you just have to see ... they have said in the second year and then we have always spoken in English only.

And that's all. 14 hours, which are divided between two weeks. Wednesday I'm free, and Friday I have every other week off. Hurrah.

And it could be that I to Tübingen for a week in December go. As I have before me, I'm not depressed. Hurrah.

sleep now I must. And hopefully I can skype with someone this weekend (I have discovered a new word) ... I have to talk more verschwäbeltes German because I would forget everything. I must speak more German, but my tandem partner potential has never responded. Phew.

0 comments:

Post a Comment