Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Remote Control Helicopter Price In Mumbai

schorschd @ 2007-11-13T23: 34:00

I know that my German is still bad and unfortunately is getting worse because I can not speak the language, unfortunately, so use often, but despite that this year seems really useless to me. I know that I still have thousands of mistakes and write and say that I do every day several mistakes, but somehow the grammar exercises this semester meaningless. "Please insert the record drawing." Okay. I can do. Hopefully. "What have you written here?" "A semicolon fits here." "Right. Why?" Erm ... because it actually should be something there, and a semicolon is the best? No idea.

Usually I can write in German or speak without knowing exactly why I have something said or written. And I would say that this is a good thing. But unfortunately I may not be so. Unfortunately I can not write now because something sounds right. Instead, I have to explain everything. Sometimes I can make it and sometimes not, but if I did it or not, I think that probably all the I write and I speak, is somehow wrong because I can not explain always why I designed the sets Sun Of course there are far too many mistakes. So what is normal. Dani always says that the German language was not easy, and the Dani of course right.

Last year I talked with my friends. You have korregiert me and so I learned a lot. Sometimes I wish a great dictionary, in which all the words and grammar are covered in short, which could entangle in my head. But unfortunately I can only do something like that.

I'm really proud of my German. Last year I had not wasted the time, but enjoyed and used properly. And to my German, I had confidence. I even had self-confidence (not only for my sense of language). But now? Now I have lost so much and every day I lose more. My knowledge of languages is getting weaker and I'm always shy. I can only hope that my journey is going to save me to Tübingen. After that I trust (hope) my German again and hopefully I will not look up every word, because I do not everything can be explained. Hopefully I will again use my commas where they belong just in sets. Every day I have a bit more scared of the German language. I understand everything I hear and read. But the language I bring forth is getting worse. Phew.

There remains only 19 days, until the day when I will hopefully be saved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment