Friday, November 16, 2007

The Best Plactic Surgent To Remove A Cyst On Face

schorschd @ 2007-11-16T15: 24:00

What can I write about? I just have to tell much but unfortunately not in the mood to write, especially not in German. Every day I think I can express myself properly in any language. Phew. Hopefully all this will pass once I'm back in Tübingen. Although my German course still has holes, can (or rather, was) I often explain my feelings better in German than in English.

The Christian has already meant that once I was back in Tübingen, I would may never go away again. I was thinking. And probably we are right.

There are already enough snow in Germany, I was thinking (To be more honest and even desirable) that it is possible that my sad flight back to Edinburgh a few days could be delayed. Would that be so bad? If the flight was only 2 days late, I would first longer stay in Germany (of course, would not be that bad) and then I would have also missed my flight to California. Then I would just sarcastic "Schaaaddeeee ... I've had bad luck," say and write something better than make my essays and my master's thesis in any cafe in California. I would even books, that I could write something good! Oh! That would be beautiful, but unfortunately I feel a little guilty because my sister and my mother look forward to my visit. I wish I would appreciate it as well. But that will never happen.

Oh ... I like a seminar. Maybe I should go there a bit early. Until next time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment