Saturday, November 17, 2007

How To Deal With Dog Odors

schöönnerr days

Today was totally beautiful. I bought socks. Nothing more productive. Hurrah.

At 4 I've met two German friends for coffee and we actually have only spoken in German. There was so much fun. My God ... I already know that I miss the German language, but today I noticed it more closely. At first I did terrible, stupid mistake (for example, I have "some" and "actually" used much too often) but some hours later it was better, although still not as good as it was in Tübingen and of course it still was not flowing.

Then we tried to watch the Scottish-Italian football match. But Teviot was full. The Pear Tree House was crowded. The Southside would have burst when someone would eingeganen yet. The Argyle SkySports simply does not have. And The Sportsman's Bar in Bruntsfield was full but we still squeezed in and looked at the second part of the game. It was a good game, but Italy is evil.

After the bad result, we have bought pizza / pasta and eaten. Then the fast one gone home (in the Sportsman's Bar, we were accidentally soaked with beer, after Scotland had scored his only goal) and I have to question a call (thanks to the insistence Fergus') has a similar if he happen to know where the documents of my grandparents. Unfortunately, he has no idea, but at least I finally asked. And finally we have Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade looked at (the favorite Indiana Jones movie of the two Germans and from the Fergus and me too).

Fine. Now I must go to bed ... Tomorrow I really want to create something ... I was on vacation today, tomorrow starts the university again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment