Saturday, November 24, 2007

Chicas De Color Follando

friends, a group right away, and the man in the world arrogantiste

before yesterday evening I met the most arrogant person in the world. But it was really fun because He was so arrogant. I do not know ... maybe I'm just mean. I had heard that he was arrogant, but somehow I NEVER would have thought that someone would be so arrogant, who was not a bad figure, which is found in a fictional text. What an interesting surprise. Hopefully we'll meet again niiiee.

I am finally settled in Edinburgh better, although I'm still homesick for Tübingen. The Fergus and I are now Midglieder a right group, thanks to the German exchange students. In the second year I've always heard that groups exist in Edinburgh, never, not because the people here are unfriendly or somehow incompatible are, but because something in this city prevents the production of a group forever. But the last time it occurred to me that we have brought the impossible to pass. We have a group. Without cafeteria, without similar timetables. Somehow we did it.

It's nice to think about it. Although my friends in Tübingen I always miss, I have at least one group of good friends that support me and that I can sometimes influence (on Thursday we drank coffee in Beanscene ... yay!). Now I'm not the only Fergus, the best roommate in the world, and not just the Nicola, one of the friendliest people in the world, but other friendly people I have love I can call good friends. Juhu! Right now I'm

popular again in my Tübingen and I can hardly wait. Every day I try to have me prepare for my dissertation and my essays, but unfortunately my power of daydreams from beautiful Städtle interrupted more often. The semester is almost over and I can hardly wait until 17.30 on Thursday. Then I have to quickly go to Waverley Station to pick up the Fran. Hurrah!

this weekend hopefully I'll buy a kilt! Geil! Week nights and Tobias has meant that we might go ice skating. I vieellee afraid, but hope I will survive.

Na ... I have to go ... tonight I go to a concert.

0 comments:

Post a Comment