Saturday, December 5, 2009

Could A Yeast Infection Lead To Missing A Period

uncreative and tired ... buhuuu ... Hooray

And again we come to the weekend. My cat sucks just a bit by crawling in front of my face and looking for a Wärmkissen. The music that I had been forced during the day in the form of an earwig is unwound in a loop.
I have now bathed and read to read 1984th Just before I dozed off and the Book could be dropped into the tub, I put aside and so it dozing in the tub. I was completely awake only when the water was too cold. I realize that it is not just sensible to sleep in a bathtub, but what can you do. Until now I could keep my instincts and the will to survive from drowning. I can not help it that it can be as relaxing in the water rumzuliegen.
The work has its advantages. I got some things for my future apartment paid. I was allowed to gather together from old, flea market items left there my kitchen. Fine fine. We have again saved a little money. Otherwise, I've made up my
daily to see at least a movie to work up gaps. And so far it works quite well.
Monday: Journey to the Center of the Earth (with brother)
Tuesday: Death Race (with brother)
Wednesday: Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship (with brother)
Thursday: Lord of the Rings - The Two Towers (with brother)
Friday : Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King (with brother)
Today: Pandorum

And then I was on Friday also with national team at the Christmas market. But somehow we did not really stroll to comfortable because we had to tell us just too much. Since mn respects not particularly to its environment. Have bought a punch and are to Danch Nati. And there we have continued to talk. And meanwhile telephoned Rouven. And then I went to after dinner at home. And in the evening ... So in the middle of viewing a film called Hanna. And now I'm going in March to the 30 Seconds to Mars concert in Hamburg. I can squeal with delight. I'll have to learn the entire song!
And today I was wachgeklingelt Inger. And we have fine talk on the phone.

So, that's it. My will is fulfilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment