Friday, August 31, 2007

What's Wrong With Me If I'm Constantly Itching?

duh, duh duh PANIKK ...

Well, it's ... really late. I do not mean midnight is really late, but if you for more than 33 Stood has not slept and went to bed only by 21 clock is midnight late.

I love Edinburgh. The city is beautiful. But now I must ask myself whether I want to stay here after college. I've always thought that that was my dream, but now I'm not so sure. In these 3 hours of sleep I was dreaming. What did I dream? Well ... I have seen all the stressful and horrible things here and only thought when I was in Germany, life was also stressful, but I never had so much fear as I did tonight.

I do not understand it. And maybe I would not understand. I miss Tübingen. If something in Tübingen would happen, I would do a walk. Here I would have a Bißle afraid. Everything here is stupid. I felt a thousand times safer than in Tübingen I now feel comfortable here and I do not know if that just because I miss Tübingen in Tübingen or whether life really was better than life here.

Now I must go back to bed. Good night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment