Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Famous Quote Of Deborah Sampson

dream prince, imprisoned in my head!

A multilingual life already has its advantages. The selection range is wider, but at the same time one can also beaten.
I work every day a little bit, come still not fast enough. I do not know that it will end up once again amount to that I will trust my luck, but ... it would at least nothing new is not it? Fortunately € li
is there to motivate the diamonds! I am thrilled that she meant will continue to pursue fantasies and pants full of enthusiasm for my storyboard pages. Jah € lu, I mucilages around again, so what? It makes me happy ... stop I content myself with the small pleasures of life ...

Memo to me: you should at Livejournal complain that you can not write in bold letters more!
What else: you get the last appointment with the doctor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment