Friday, December 18, 2009

Rogaine Foam And Laser

An der Möglichkeitsgrenze

What a border there is to do something? That may be a global issue that has many sides - to love someone, the possibility to create something meaningful for the people who actually live possibility and opportunity to give others a chance to live. What can you afford and what you have an inner prohibition? Where do you stop and where - keep fighting to continue? The
that life is a struggle, we listened to from childhood. And that was my least popular phrase. Nevertheless, no one canceled this "Mein Kampf" of course I will not even try to write but  last couple weeks was not easy. I can not expect me saying that I spend all night in front of the computer and write this one (not so bad) text. I used to put forward, perhaps, that the thesis is for me a limit. But now I already feel that I am currently on that border. Do not worry, but ... I have a few more months to determine the further details in the head. How will my Vorpromotion go? Well, I hope.
There are about a few words.
I saw at the beginning of December in eight German Film Festival, two films: "Lila, Lila" and "John Rabe." A comedy and a drama. I liked both
after the title "Lila, Lila (in Russian" Мои слова, моя ложь, моя любовь ") is a love story about a waiter and a Filologin that is only interested in literature and literary authors. A windfall gives the waiter a way to introduce the student as if he had listened to the group of authors. The woman brings the waiter to success, and the more popular the boy gets, the more they fall in love. But then he comes - Henry Hübchen  - a Seifer, who leads the authors to bat diarrhea. (Actually, I wish all my men - former and future - in 75 years to look like Mr. Hübchen, but back to our topic) In the course of the film we see how the boy is transformed by an invisible waiter in a world star. And with a manuscript that he was not writing, he gets everything that he does not even wanted. Actually, he needed only the love of women, and they? She needed a man next to him, which will support their interest. And the boy was perfectly silent with his intelligent eyes on literature .... And silence together is so romantic ... the main question for the woman - which is to love their way to these boys, even with his lies and his new acquaintance, who is in quite a blackmailer, but he wants the boy to be honest. What would it be if this person would not die in an accident? Actually, the Johny (Hübchen) everything is clear - he is ready to push himself to the end. Although his personality is very charming, he is nothing more than a crook. And boy, is perhaps the most honest - he understands that he not only lucky for Marie herself, but need closer to Marie's life cycle to be. Finally, he invented a talent in itself - a new way to forming his life (to say honestly I dream in me to invent a new talent ).
In "John Rabe" is not about daily routine, but an extreme situation - the war. A documentary history is a man Siemens leads in China, and actually not particularly like Chinese, but in the beginning of the war takes the Decided to do everything possible to save many people. One must add that the main character - a Nazi. But this line - for the leaders to be faithful and to stay a normal person - in the film is not clearly identified, and it is not however essential. It is this model that the first rescue of the people is done under the Nazi flag. This was the first demolition: John Rabe had to say goodbye to all German in Nankin and was ready to pronounce a toast when the bombing began. This contrast between the Feiertost and clatter of the falling bombs - when the light goes out and people fleeing in all possible directions - shows the same, what a terrible evil war. In the course of the film three times I've cried. The first was after the designated bomb attack. The second: if John is his wife on a steamer and steam explodes from a bomb after 300 meters from the shore (I apologize for admirers of "Titanic," but the scene of "John Rabe" I find more ). The third time was of course at the end as a reaction to the film. I was actually shocked with the fact that only 5-6 people do in the war environment as much do to keep the others may simply live. And to make the man who has no one ever finds in so much more daring and coolness to everything.
And is the person of the doctor to mention, of course. The play Stiv Busche, who the audience is normally known as a Holywoodsbesessener. Actually, here it occurs almost always  with blood on their clothes. But the figure of the doctor here has quite a different scale. He is outraged by the slowness of the Government group, for which he can not get any anesthetic and even some children still at Painful shock died. (And for me it was a surprise that Stiv bush speaks German so well - without synchronization).
Maybe in my statement, it seems a bit boring and even "ordinary" (compared with other films about the war). One can also argue that these people - are quite used to such films - a-sacrificing savior and a noble doctor. But I can honestly say that the film in spite of the very popular topic "alive" and leaves no one indifferent. What impressed me was that almost no one got up during the Schlusstiter. That was clear for some time dark, but still - it was there a dead silence.
And why I wrote about all together? Of course not compare to my own life with their . I also just had the feeling of tiredness full of everything and everyone. And then - on 12 December - I attended a party. I thought it was the end for my activity for this month ...
But the very next day (SONNTAG!!) I spent 9 hours at work around the thesis print correctly  So, we run more ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment