Friday, December 18, 2009

Snake Eyes Sprite Sheets

Can you sometimes just ...?

have to be stupid. Stupid, wasteful and irrational.
Friday is usually To clean up. In most cases, we'll do after the meal, since everything else would be pointless. This morning I have immediately taken care of the toilets (this task is now completely gone over to me), then I washed and dried. Since I do not always eat with me, I thought that I walk into the hall and then sort the flea market items. I have credited Bill that they should have no problems to warm up a pot of canned food. thought it was done. Not long after Bill was dancing in already and said she needed me urgently. They gave me maybe 10 signs in the hand and said I should distribute the times, in part, without even knowing where should even out. Aha? I'm good done and am more then sort.
And eventually she comes again, pisses me from the side that they have been looking everywhere for me. Because as I could disappear so that there is so much to do! Apart from the fact that they had already found me half an hour earlier in the same place, was the box in which I was the only one where the light was on! Nungut, since there is so "much" was done, I followed her to the kitchen, where the pot simmering with the food already.
So I ask for water, it would do. She says in all seriousness that I should just get NEN cloth to wipe in a small space dust. My answer was no, because I do not einsah two times out- and chasing. Later I had to wipe eh there. Since the beginning
Tuse vollzumaulen back to me. How I could just make something that would not. I had already done just yesterday. She would have asked me to do something and I was not immediately losgesprungen! Half an hour they had to wait until I had completed the tasks they had given me! (Those were things like, "you can sometimes just taken away the signs Can you ever just emptying the trash can you just wash off times that are grad finished eating?." So things are not done much the same had)
I tried it on the rational tour and asked her where is the problem. As long as the tasks were completed at the end of the day was, but all right! Of course, saw a non-sies.
I felt my blood pressure rose and I was about the woman just beat a the mouth. When I began, a sound damper view, I heard as if I had someone stuffed cotton in his ears. Honestly, I was never someone made so mad.
course, I have the ultimate control is not lost, preferring to remain silent. I looked after all there was to do and avoided the possible love Birgit. Against all others I remained friendly and helpful. Inside I was
but just before a Heulkrampf. I weighed the arguments for and against a spontaneous Heulattacke from time but ultimately decided against it. I did not cry because such a stupid chicken. The
love the way Bill did after 2 minutes as if it had never been a fight. I you have not done a favor to do likewise. I simply replied to their questions and statements with this low use. And then, the woman has changed miraculously and sugar-sweet to me! You suddenly mutated into a workaholic scurried through the hallways and cleaned up. Asked me about things before feigned interest. Towards the end of work they wished me a nice weekend. Nevertheless, the woman has
shitty at me now. I'm me all the time you can order around, because she is older and my little work in the museum did not care. But this chick has to appear for my boss, even though we both € jobber and equal rights.
You have to give a counterpoint and therefore ignore it, to be respected. Wonderful. Treat your people like a piece of shit, then they'll be at your feet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment