Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kookaburra Ice Bat Stickers 2010

rest - do it with music! ...

Holidays - a time when people are so fond of losing control. As though they are usually so fucking self control! ... I really do not like fucking! Today, an acquaintance told me how to buy tickets for the rest: defended in a pair with another tremendous turn, spill the beans to him about half an hour, and in front of the cashier a friend discovered that he had forgotten to take the documents. Cute, is not it? Just now I saw a picture of the student dancers. Before you enter into a treasured door, people prefer inflated. One crawled out into the street (I just went back home), we first attempt to climb a tree, standing knee-deep in a snowdrift, Then, having passed through a snowdrift, crashed straight into a puddle began to demand from me to save him and pull me your dirty (literally:) hands, and in the finale, calling I "Irishev", said I would die. And it's been 22-23 years and 20 kilogram weight of the addition to 1st grade. And then I hear from his new acquaintances that I can not relax! .. Да уж, умеет а народ!

0 comments:

Post a Comment