Thursday, August 12, 2010

C0000005 Boot Camp Error

mushroomers / NN Fedotov

I came once to visit his own brother in a small town on the Volga. I then worked in criminal investigation, and my brother - in the FSB.

One morning we met with him in the woods for mushrooms. Mushroom pickers, of course, we both no - but there's an important fact.

So, let's go. Ponabrali any junk, grebes some (I'm told that we had in the mushrooms - like a sheep in the bible), and have already begun to be sent home. Suddenly, in the woods we were stopped by three burly guys. We have a brother rather puny physique, and only in comparison to these Russian giants ...

us, these men stopped and asked, say, a lot of mushrooms collected? See also that we have a bucket full. And they continue:

- So, your mushrooms leave here and make yourself your feet!

I was stunned. Compete with them was almost impossible. Probably will be without the mushrooms ...

However, while in my head spinning such thoughts, the situation has saved my brother. He drew from his pocket some red "crust," grabbed was lying next to a snag, and began waving it like a gun, and yell:

- Cid! All - on the ground!

peasants already were stunned by this. And while they were in a stupor, we were able to pick up their buckets with mushrooms and, indeed, make the legs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment