Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Joi Star Kitty's Revenge Mediafire

well ... new news ...

Well, now I feel a Bißle bad because I'm not friends with my Scottish expected last night but now I must say that although I do not so many good friends have since than I have to toot your good friends, the I'm in edinburgh, really great friends.

and today I met with a good friend from school and the experience was not as bad as when I met with the others. she was as friendly as she was at school and tonight was really fun. now I have something ... 2 friends here (friends really) in California, can talk to me. hurray. and her boyfriend was there too and au seeehhhrr friendly. so maybe I know three nice people from school ... although I've never spoken in the school with friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment