Thursday, August 23, 2007

What Do Those Plastic Colorful Bracelets Mean

Freeeiiiiheeeiiittt

In a week I'm almost home! (But I must say that Edinburgh is not my only home). Hurray hurray hurray. Today I had

my last day of work. Hurrah. There was cake. And I've got a coupon.

When I wrote the last entry, I realized that my German is really limited. There are so many things you could say, and there are so many things I can not express properly in German. Of course, that's for sure, but still it is annoying that I always find several holes in my knowledge of languages and now, because I am in Germany, I have fewer opportunities to my German . Improve And that's why I started this online diary ... so at least I can practice more my bad German, and accept this terrible holes and hopefully learn somehow and at some point what can. But now I have to say that I am always a Bißle feel weaker than before in my language skills.

Puh. Today

0 comments:

Post a Comment