Sunday, August 26, 2007

Menopause Period Spotting

The cork game

Yesterday evening, the friend of my sister and a colleague came here to drink wine, eat food, and terrible games to play.

And it was fun made.

There was ... five bottles of wine and in the end they were all drunk. I like alcohol or not ... But I drank anyway, just to be friendly, because the friend has brought my sister to five bottles and has really tried to pick a few bottles of wine I would like perhaps, although I do not like alcohol, because my sister has it had said that I do not drink alcohol. And also because I have not really drunk so many expensive wines, and I suspect that the wines were really expensive. (He has a kind of wine cellar at home and collecting wines seehhhrrr like).

And so I drank a lot but I was not drunk (I have my Boundaries never really chose and I have not yet discovered) and we have Liars' Dice played .... a terrible game with dice, that is really the same game that Will Turner and Davy Jones play in the escape of the Caribbean, and the UN, of course, even though David, the friend who did not like Uno. We have also learned a cork game that is totally awesome, but I do not in German and can not explain it in English. But it was cool.

And ... well ... I have nothing else to say. On Thursday I fly to Scotland ... hurray! Friends! Beautiful weather! Friendly people! Yay. What

boring for an entry. Phew.

someone reads this boring diary really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment