Monday, August 27, 2007

Sadler Oxford Vocab Answers Level E

damn

now I'm too lazy to write in High German. phew ... I need to practice au ordinary German. well ... Today I have really tried to be happy. but unfortunately it has happened net. why? honestly, I know net. it difficult manner whenever I'm in California, to feel cheerful, but ... well ... I think that was stupid today, because I still have no idea where I'll stay in edinburgh the first nights and I'm afraid. I have a lot of angst ... and why? because I'm afraid of edinburgh. if I would go back to Tübingen, not knowing where I would be spending the first nights, I'm quite sure I could count with my friends. but I have a girlfriend once asked last week whether I could really stay with her until next week (she has already said that this was not a problem, but after my berlin interesting experience in, I would ask three times) and I've still got no response. I can understand net. I miss tü thousand times more than I miss edinburgh last summer, even though I was here last summer stayed longer. edinburgh dahoim was no wonder since 2004 ... and now? and now I just know net ... now a part of me wishes that I had been doing and to a study by the beginning of history, but the other knows that edinburgh au will be fine.

after the uni's will gannzz interesting.

puh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment